Today the Pakistani cooking sites are available for you where you can simply learn to cook your favorite sweets at home. And you don’t need to rush to the market when you crave it. Moreover, the dhoda is a specialty of Khushab and you may not have the time to go to the city and travel just to have the delicious dhoda. In that case, you can place an online order of Khushab dhoda and the sweet will be delivered to you at your doorstep in a day or two, fresh from the original makers in Khushab.
Pakistani Soghat has provided you with the opportunity to place an online order or call +92 333 6362124 to place your order and have it at your home. If you desire to send it as a gift to relatives or friends and celebrate your happiness on different occasions like engagement ceremonies, marriages, Eid, and Shab-e-Barat then you can place the order.
The taste and richness of the special Khushab dhoda isn’t comparable and it speaks of the customs and traditions of Pakistan. The Khushab dhoda recipe is provided and you can make it for your family, kids, and guests fresh in your kitchen whenever you like. The ingredients used are fresh and pure.
Khushab Dhoda: A Sweet Treat for Every OccasionCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Pakistani sweet Dish, now easily made at home for a taste of tradition. With pure ingredients like Khoya, Sugar, Dalia, and more, recreate this treat in just 50-60 minutes. Cook, cut, and serve for a warm, aromatic treat or store for up to 15 days.
Khoya (250 grams)
Sugar (1/2 cup)
Broken wheat or Dalia (2 tbsp.)
Milk (1 cup)
Fresh cream (1/2 cup)
Pure Desi Ghee (1 tbsp.)
Cocoa (2 tbsp.)
Cashew nuts and almonds (1/2 cup, finely chopped)
Cardamom powder (1/2 tsp.)
Pistachio (for garnish)
- Melt the Ghee:
- Place a heavy-bottomed pan on medium heat.
- Add the ghee and let it melt.
- Fry the Dalia:
- Add the dalia to the melted ghee.
- Fry it until it turns a golden brown color. This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Cook with Milk:
- Pour in the milk and reduce the heat to low.
- Allow the mixture to cook until the dalia softens. This should take approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Cream, Khoya, and Sugar:
- Stir in the cream, khoya, and sugar into the dalia mixture.
- Continue cooking for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. The mixture will initially loosen, but it will start to thicken over time.
- Incorporate Cocoa Powder and Dry Fruits:
- Add the cocoa powder, finely chopped dry fruits, and cardamom powder.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly and continue cooking.
- Thicken the Mixture:
- Continue cooking until the mixture starts to leave the sides of the pan and takes on a dough-like consistency. This process may take around 10-15 minutes.
- Set and Garnish:
- Grease a plate and transfer the dhoda mixture onto it.
- Spread it out evenly and press it down gently.
- Sprinkle with Pistachios:
- Sprinkle the finely chopped pistachios evenly over the dhoda.
- Shape and Cool:
- Allow the dhoda to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut it into your desired shape – either diamonds or squares.
- Serve or Store:
- Serve the warm and fresh Dhoda to your friends and guests.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight jar for up to 15 days.
It is a festive and delicious sweet which is a famous product of Pakistan. Khushab’s dhoda can be delivered to you from the special shop of Amin and he is famous for its real and pure unique sweets. Mostly, it is made in winter and is accompanied with tea or coffee with the guests and visitors.